Hi everyone, as you well know the country is now in another lockdown due to rising covid cases and we'd like to take a minute to let you what we are doing.
- As we are a hardware shop we do have permission to continue trading, however we do ask that that it is for making essential purchases.
- We are still only allowing a limited number of people in the shop, look through the window and use common sense here.
- Wear a face mask/covering, it's like second nature now and widely known to wear one in a shop so non of this I left it in the car or at home nonsense.
- Use the hand sanitiser we have available as you enter, it's a decent one that isn't sticky and horrible.
- Keep a suitable space between the next person and us.
- And if you have ANY symptoms then sorry but please stay at home, for the good of yourself, us and our other fantastic customers
- Lastly, if you are local to us but don't want to risk visiting the shop but you know what you require then we can do our best to deliver items to your door, you can phone us or look at our website and we can take payments over the phone, we only have 1 delivery driver so this might not always be possible.
We would like to thank our customers for their efforts over the last 6-7 months, 9.99% of you have been amazing in observing guidelines and being sensible when shopping with us, we have strived to do everything we can to give you the service we want to give you despite complications.
Share this post