Edwardian Handle On Backplate - Various Finishes & Options
Edwardian handle on backplate
A high-quality set of solid brass handles with a traditional Victorian scroll lever & a square backplate with raised edges, the Edwardian comes in a whopping 8 different finishes - the most of any handle on our website!
Comes as a set of handles - one for each side of the door!
Suitable for external or internal use
Base material is brass, choose from these high-quality finishes:
- Jupiter - Gold plate combined with satin nickel for a lustrous split-finished contrast
- Polished Brass
- Polished Chrome
- Mercury - A split finish which combines satin & polished nickel for a warm, distinct finish
- Satin Nickel - A brushed silver finish with warm yellowish undertones
- Antique Brass - A traditional antique brass finish
Matt Bronze - A vintage finish that compliments both traditional or contemporary décor, over time the bronze will fade with use, revealing the brass underneath, creating an aged appearance
- Satin Brass - A modern alternative to polished brass, satin brass has a matt, brushed effect, adding a warm character to any room
Backplate options to choose from:
- Lock - Features a keyhole to be used with a mortice lock
- Latch - A blank backplate for interior use with a latch
- Bathroom - Features a turn & release for bathroom operation, to be used in conjunction with a bathroom lock
- Euro - Features a euro profile to suit euro locks, to be used in conjunction with 47.5mm euro sashlocks
Does not come with latches/locks/bathroom lock - matching range sold separately! See products to match
Backplate measures 153mm x 49mm x 10mm
Lever length/projection 100mm x 57mm
Comes with matching fixings & spindle bar, bathroom set comes with the turn & release
Lead time 1-2 working days
- Our SKU:
- Part No./EAN:
We are operating as normal & aim to despatch orders by 3pm
Once you place your order with us we will get it picked, packed and shipped as soon as possible. We know delivery speed is important which is why we work with Royal Mail and YDL (APC Overnight) to offer you a choice of options. Simply order by 3pm Monday to Friday and we will do our best to get it out to you the very same day. If you're local, you can even pop instore to collect for free.
Please note Royal Mail 1st class is not guaranteed next day delivery, busy periods such as December this may take 3-5 days.
Our Current Delivery Rates
Orders over £75 (Next Day Courier) Free
Standard 2-3 Days - Not Tracked but delivery is notified
Large letters £2.00
Next Day Courier* - Tracked
From £7.20 - before Noon From £12.90 - before 9AM From £22.10 - Saturday From £32.30 Europe (Tracked option available) From £6.61 Rest of the World (Tracked option available) From £9.18 (From our Shildon store)
A few points to note
- We offer a huge range of products instore & online from many suppliers to give our customers the best choice but this does mean we sometimes have to order in your items specifically for you. This might cause a small delay in getting your order to you.
- Our delivery options are based on the total weight & size of your order
- Free local Click & Collect is available from our Shildon store:
- Order by 3pm Mon-Fri & collect same day where products are instock - we removed this as it caused too much confusion, if you would like to collect in store, get in touch!
- Next Day Courier deliveries are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm, e.g. an order sent out on Friday for Next Day Courier will be with you the following Monday.
- Unfortunately we currently don't offer a next working day tracked option to the Scottish Highlands (KW, IV, PA20+, PH & AB postcodes), Outer Islands, Northern Ireland & Eire. If your order weight is greater than 2kg Shopify will default to a Next Working Day option, we can still send your order to you via courier however this will be at an additional cost specific to your location. We will contact you to confirm your delivery option and take an additional payment. We do offer a tracked option to Isle of Man & Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey) however this is a 1 to 3 day service and not Next Working Day.
- Orders that qualify for free delivery are subject to delivery location, we may need to contact you if you live outside of the UK mainland to acquire the higher costs due to location. e.g highlands, Northern Ireland etc.
- Scottish lowlands will in some occasions incur additional postage charge specific to your location, this is based on order weights over 2kg which require a courier to deliver.
- Internal doors, due to their weight and size, will display as 'Free Next Day Delivery' on your order confirmation however these products are shipped direct from our supplier within 2-3 working days.
DELIVERY TO EUROPE
- Orders to Europe may be subject to customs charges upon delivery, if delivery is refused by the buyer as to avoid paying customs duty we will not accept orders returned to us in this way, exceptions may be made upon the buyer contacting us via email stating order ID and full name.
- We reserve the right to use any courier option available to us dependent on delivery location, item weight and/or size