Henley Handle On Backplate - Various Finishes & Options
Henley handle on backplate
A high-quality set of solid brass handles in a stylish, round-ended design
Comes as a set of handles - one for each side of the door!
Suitable for external or internal use
Base material is brass, choose from these high-quality finishes:
- Apollo - a split finish which combines satin & polished chrome
- Mayfair - a split finish which combines satin & polished brass
- Antique brass
Backplate options to choose from:
- Lock - Features a keyhole to be used with a mortice lock
- Latch - A blank backplate for interior use with a latch
- Bathroom - Features a turn & release for bathroom operation, to be used in conjunction with a bathroom lock
- Euro - Features a euro profile to suit euro locks, to be used in conjunction with 47.5mm euro sashlocks
Does not come with latches/locks/bathroom lock - matching range sold separately! See products to match
Backplate measures 189mm x 48mm x 11mm
Lever length/projection 116mm x 58mm
Comes with matching bolt through fixings & spindle bar, bathroom set comes with the turn & release
Lead time 1-2 working days
- Our SKU:
- Part No./EAN:
We are operating as normal & aim to despatch orders by 2.30pm
Once you place your order with us we will get it picked, packed and shipped as soon as possible. We know delivery speed is important which is why we work with Royal Mail and YDL (APC Overnight) to offer you a choice of options. Simply order by 2pm Monday to Friday and we will do our best to get it out to you the very same day. If you're local, you can even pop instore to collect for free.
Our Current Delivery Rates
Orders over £75 (Next Day Courier) Free
Standard 2-3 Days - Non Tracked
Large letters £2.00
Next Day Courier* - Tracked
From £6.90 - before Noon From £12.90 - before 9AM From £22.10 - Saturday From £32.30 Europe (Tracked option available) From £6.61 Rest of the World (Tracked option available) From £9.18 (From our Shildon store)
A few points to note
- We offer a huge range of products instore & online from many suppliers to give our customers the best choice but this does mean we sometimes have to order in your items specifically for you. This might cause a small delay in getting your order to you.
- Our delivery options are based on the total weight & size of your order
- Free local Click & Collect is available from our Shildon store:
- Order by 2pm Mon-Fri & collect same day where products are instock - we removed this as it caused too much confusion, if you would like to collect in store, get in touch!
- Next Day Courier deliveries are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm, e.g. an order sent out on Friday for Next Day Courier will be with you the following Monday.
- Unfortunately we currently don't offer a next working day tracked option to the Scottish Highlands (KW, IV, PA20+, PH & AB postcodes), Outer Islands, Northern Ireland & Eire. If your order weight is greater than 2kg Shopify will default to a Next Working Day option, we can still send your order to you via courier however this will be at an additional cost specific to your location. We will contact you to confirm your delivery option and take an additional payment. We do offer a tracked option to Isle of Man & Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey) however this is a 1 to 3 day service and not Next Working Day.
- Orders that qualify for free delivery are subject to delivery location, we may need to contact you if you live outside of the UK mainland to acquire the higher costs due to location. e.g highlands, Northern Ireland etc.
- Scottish lowlands will in some occasions incur additional postage charge specific to your location, this is based on order weights over 2kg which require a courier to deliver.
- Internal doors, due to their weight and size, will display as 'Free Next Day Delivery' on your order confirmation however these products are shipped direct from our supplier within 2-3 working days.