Modern Locking Breakseal Window Handle - Satin Silver Only
Guru Breakseal Handle
Offering a modern, sleek & stylish look, the Guru breakseal handle is an alternative to the Shaw breakseal window handle, which became discontinued years ago.
This is a heavyweight handle, with a sturdy feel & ensures your window is tightly sealed
Operates via nose locking into the keep
Choose your hand & if you need keeps!
Please note a width of 32mm is required to fit the handle on the face of the sash
The keeps are classed as universal & are slimline so should suit most window profiles
We only keep satin silver in stock currently, if you are interested in any other finishes, please get in touch for a quote
Other finishes to order are Hardex chrome, Hardex bronze, Hardex gold, black, brown & white
To correctly choose which hand you need simply choose by what hand you would use to operate the handle, a RH handle would be operated using your right hand and vice versa (our images show correct handing when selecting variant)
Please note that the keeps are a separate variant & the handles will not come with the keeps unless they are specifically ordered
Comes complete with matching screws & key
- Our SKU:
- Part No./EAN:
We are operating as normal & aim to despatch orders by 3pm
Once you place your order with us we will get it picked, packed and shipped as soon as possible. We know delivery speed is important which is why we work with Royal Mail and YDL (APC Overnight) to offer you a choice of options. Simply order by 3pm Monday to Friday and we will do our best to get it out to you the very same day. If you're local, you can even pop instore to collect for free.
Please note Royal Mail 1st class is not guaranteed next day delivery, busy periods such as December this may take 3-5 days.
Our Current Delivery Rates
Orders over £75 (Next Day Courier) Free
Standard 2-3 Days - Not Tracked but delivery is notified
Large letters £2.00
Next Day Courier* - Tracked
From £7.20 - before Noon From £12.90 - before 9AM From £22.10 - Saturday From £32.30 Europe (Tracked option available) From £6.61 Rest of the World (Tracked option available) From £9.18 (From our Shildon store)
A few points to note
- We offer a huge range of products instore & online from many suppliers to give our customers the best choice but this does mean we sometimes have to order in your items specifically for you. This might cause a small delay in getting your order to you.
- Our delivery options are based on the total weight & size of your order
- Free local Click & Collect is available from our Shildon store:
- Order by 3pm Mon-Fri & collect same day where products are instock - we removed this as it caused too much confusion, if you would like to collect in store, get in touch!
- Next Day Courier deliveries are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm, e.g. an order sent out on Friday for Next Day Courier will be with you the following Monday.
- Unfortunately we currently don't offer a next working day tracked option to the Scottish Highlands (KW, IV, PA20+, PH & AB postcodes), Outer Islands, Northern Ireland & Eire. If your order weight is greater than 2kg Shopify will default to a Next Working Day option, we can still send your order to you via courier however this will be at an additional cost specific to your location. We will contact you to confirm your delivery option and take an additional payment. We do offer a tracked option to Isle of Man & Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey) however this is a 1 to 3 day service and not Next Working Day.
- Orders that qualify for free delivery are subject to delivery location, we may need to contact you if you live outside of the UK mainland to acquire the higher costs due to location. e.g highlands, Northern Ireland etc.
- Scottish lowlands will in some occasions incur additional postage charge specific to your location, this is based on order weights over 2kg which require a courier to deliver.
- Internal doors, due to their weight and size, will display as 'Free Next Day Delivery' on your order confirmation however these products are shipped direct from our supplier within 2-3 working days.
DELIVERY TO EUROPE
- Orders to Europe may be subject to customs charges upon delivery, if delivery is refused by the buyer as to avoid paying customs duty we will not accept orders returned to us in this way, exceptions may be made upon the buyer contacting us via email stating order ID and full name.
- We reserve the right to use any courier option available to us dependent on delivery location, item weight and/or size